We have trips to suit a variety of anglers.
- All trips priced for 2 anglers.
Full Day Trout: Book via True North Trout
- This is a full day (7-8 hours) on a northern Michigan River for Trout. Lunch, drinks, and all equipment provided
Full Day Bass/Pike Float $250
- All of the above included.
1/2 Day Bass/Pike $150
- 4-5 hour float with streamers and poppers targeting smallmouth bass and Northern Pike.
1/2 Day Trout Walk/Wade $175
- 4-5 Hour walk/wade and instruction for trout. This is a great trip for people learning how to chase trout with fly tackle. We will discuss reading water, basic entomology, as well as some casting and knot-tying instruction.
Hardcore Streamer Mission $200
- This is a trip for a more seasoned angler (or 2) looking to target larger trout with big flies. This is a 5-7 hour float for trout and no frills. I provide gear and drinks, but we’re on the water to do one thing… Pound the banks in search of predatory fish looking to do what nature intended.
Book a smallmouth trip, and get a matching trout trip 10% off
Day/Night Combo: $500
- If you’re a newer angler with some experience, but looking to “get over the hump” this may be your deal.
- On the day/night Combo we spend a 1/2 day working on various techniques to catch fish. We will also book a full day trip of your choice, fishing big streamers, or mousing for brown trout at night.
- Book a Trip with True North Trout and get $50 off a full day, or $25 off a half day smallmouth trip with Connected Guide Service.